Now here’s a great contest: $100,000 in prizes from the folks at Rogers as part of their Spin to Win program.
Rogers is giving away prizes this summer to customers who log in to the MyRogers app and play the spin to win game between June 28 and September 2017.
How it works: Customers log on to their account in the MyRogers app. You then click the Spin to Win banner to enter the game, and can spin the wheel daily to earn entries for a chance to win great prizes including: gift cards to Canadian retailers (Roots, Boston Pizza, Cineplex and Shoppers Drug Mart), travel vouchers from Air Canada to great destinations in Canada or other parts of the world; and devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S8+ or a Pixel, XL Phone by Google. The MyRogers app is a fast and convenient way to manage your Rogers account right on your mobile device.Personally, I’d choose Newfoundland if I was to play Spin to Win and get a prize. Not that I don’t love the rest of Canada, but flights to Newfoundland can be expensive and it’s an absolutely glorious place; filled with stunning seaside vistas, cool towns and cities, great music and wondrously welcoming people. Of course, if you want to use your winning prize to visit your cousin in Calgary or your father in Fredericton, that’s fine too.
In case you’re not familiar with the MyRogers app, here are just a few things you can do with it:
· Track your usage, set data alerts, pause or top up data (Share Everything plans)
· Make instant, secure payments using your credit card, and set up automatic payments from your credit card or bank account
· See which destinations are eligible for Roam Like Home (it’s a wonderful program for people like me as you pay only a little bit each day to roam with your smartphone in countries around the world)
· Stay informed on the latest rewards, promotions and events from Rogers in the new Message Inbox feature.
· Not only is it a fast and convenient way to manage your Rogers account right on your mobile device, but using the app now scores you the chance to win all kinds of cool prizes – and you can play every single day between now and September 26, 2017!
NOTA BENE CERTIFICATE WINNER
I ran a contest in this space recently in a blog I wrote about Aeroplan and it’s sponsorship of Summerlicious. I had a fabulous meal at Nota Bene restaurant in Toronto and offered up a $250 certificate for a wonderful dinner for a reader. Folks wrote in and, after a blind draw, I can announce that the certificate winner is Kristin Macintosh. Congrats, Kristin. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!